Keith Klein speaks about WebForging in a wide variety of venues, including Chambers of Commerce, National Sales Meetings, various Professional Associations and others.
Speaking engagements may be tailored to fit your needs, including context and timing.
Topics for Seminars include:
- 8 Essential Keys to an Effective Web Presence
- Top Ten Mistakes Businesses Make Online
- Making Manufacturing Websites Work
- Prescriptions for Healthcare Websites
- Real Estate and the Web
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Online Communications but were Afraid to Ask
- Contact Solutions: The Web as an Integral Component of Your Marketing Mix
- Technology Today and Tomorrow
General seminars may comprise as little as twenty to forty minutes.
Rates are negotiable, though they are generally figured on a professional time-fee basis (i.e., by the hour, plus expenses). The hourly rate is $99. Travel time is billed one way.
Short, general sessions in the local area or to Chambers of Commerce and local chapters of trade associations and may be provided for a stipend in the form of a modest donation to one of our favorite charities.
Contact Us to explore how we can help with your event.